Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Summer Love


image via timbir

Isn't it a lovely summer so far here in England, lovely long days and warm nights perfect for garden entertaining. So give your garden shed a brush up and show it some love with a coat of paint and of course that summer garden essential....bunting.

Photo credit Laura Moss


Pretty vienna cabin from Simply Log Cabins


Cavania lace doilie bunting in stock click here to purchase.
This is my little garden shed come summer house and I painted it with the Wickes Garden Colour range of paints. They are the best outside paints I have come across and give a great finish and coverage to any exterior wood furniture. To get my shed colour I mixed the Bluebell with a touch of Herb Garden to get a subtle Smokey blue.

1 comment:

iva yaneva said...

Aw these are so cute! Especially the first picture :) I could totally live there all my life, seriously, that's all I need! Well, and a bathroom would be nice, lol :)