Pages

Saturday 3 April 2010

Easter Time 2010


My Easter decorating has taken on a little bit of a country cottage theme this year with lots of vintage linens and doilies. I managed to put aside two hours the other evening and make myself a new Easter apron with layers of crochet lace and embroidery anglais across the front pockets.

Whilst in Australia last Easter I found this divine hand embroidered hyacinth design table cloth in a vintage store that was owned by my sister-in-laws Mum. I loved it the moment I saw it and the pattern is in all four corners with small buds and branches scattered in the middle. Even my collection of vintage glass cake stands have made an appearance, stacked up on top of each other with lots of chicks, eggs and rick-rac cupcakes piled high.

Now for a bake-a-thon of biscuits and Easter cupcakes.
Have a lovely Easter to you all.

2 comments:

helle said...

So pretty tablecloth and apron!
Cupcakes really cute... wish you a happy easter-time!

Helle

temesed said...

fell in love with the tablecloth, sooooo lovely!