Pages

Sunday 28 March 2010

Thank You Country Living


Thank you Country Living and thank you to all of you for making the past week a really delightful experience. I made many new friends and three very special ones in particular who were all the way from Australia. Gaye, Tom and Yazzie I hope will be in our lives for many many years to come and both Christian and I are looking forward to seeing you all again soon.


Cavania will hopefully be attending Country Livings Hampton Court Fair in July, so I will keep you updated as soon as I know the stand number.



My pretty handmade corsages went down a treat and I am thrilled you liked them as much as I do. They sold out completely so I will be making a limited number and they will be in the Cavania online shop this week.
I have been working so hard the past 6 week that I think I might take tomorrow afternoon off, I will post again in a few days.
xxx

1 comment:

temesed said...

love the rose corsages, not surprised that they gone at the fair ;)