Pages

Saturday 2 January 2010

Pretty Corsages



I have been making lots of props for our Spring Launch ad campaign for Jan 2010, here are a few sneaky photos. I made some corsages from scrumptious satins and organza in beautiful shades and colours, then sewed glass beads on them so each one was different. They started life as props for the photo shoots to compliment our new pottery hearts and birds, but I love the look of them and have decided to offer them as a Cavania line.

They will be available for stores to order at the Spring Fair NEC Birmingham in February. We have many vintage inspired fashion accessories that beautifully complement our hand made glass jewellery. The new collection of accessories will include corsages, beaded broaches, clutch purses and hair bands. I cant wait to decorate the stand with all the other props I have made.....I will take some more photos soon. xxx

3 comments:

iva yaneva said...

These look so elegant! I can imagine someone wearing them to a fancy party :)

Melbourne Girl said...

Really beautiful Karen. Well worth the effort. They look divine!
Lesley

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!

Thanks for droppin' by the Yaya! LOVE your beautiful designs!!! Do you sell to any stores in the states? Thanks for the link...and I will make sure to add your beautiful and inspiring blog to the Yaya!

Have a beautiful and profitable 2010! xo...deb