Pages

Monday 14 December 2009

Christmas Finally Arrived

I finally managed to finish the Christmas decorations off this weekend with Faye. Christian had to trim a Eucalyptus tree in the front garden as it was growing up in the power lines and so we put the chopped branches to very good use. The house smells lovely with the sprigs scenting the air the soft green is such a clam colour to the eye.
Our finished tree.

My Eucalyptus door wreath with lots of bells so everytime the door is opened it jingles.




Even the roof lantern got a make over with glitter stars and ribbons.

This was an old wire shop fitting from my old days that had been up in my loft just waiting for inspiration. A quick spray of ivory and some of the Eucalyptus twigs entwined with a hand full of ribbons makes a simply decoration for the sideboard.

Now time for a cup of tea and a mince pie, any one care to join me?
How are your decorations coming on?

1 comment:

Fabulously French said...

Love the idea of putting bells on the wreath, I will have to remember this for next year.

Your decorations look gorgeous.

Leeann x