Pages

Saturday 26 December 2009

Cake Craft Attack

A craft attack hit me today, I was getting a little bored with doing nothing and there is only so much Christmas TV one can watch. I decided to have a go at making some cakes for my trade show stand in January, out of gift boxes and covering in wall decorating plaster filler to look like frosting. The are now dry and sitting on the kitchen side waiting for painting and decorating with flowers tomorrow. The trouble is they look so real that we are all wanting to dip our fingers in the icing topping and eat it.




I have never made cakes like this before and not really to sure what I am doing, so it will be interesting so see how they turn out!

1 comment:

Melbourne Girl said...

Karen, they look TERRIFIC!!

Yep, Good enough to eat....and what a great idea for a display!!

Lesley
PS thanks for the email. I can't wait to receive my cards