Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Books for Fashionistas

Do you know a fashionista and want to know what to get them for christmas, then take a look at the beautiful books. I am fortunate to own two of the three, hint, hint Christian!!
Dior -I was very lucky as my little brother gave me this book for Christmas a couple of years ago. It's huge and quite possibly the biggest book in the house, but inside is a dream of dresses.
60 Years of Style: From Christian Dior to John Galliano

Lanvin book availale here
I found this book in New York and fell in love with it so just had to treat myself to it. My luggage was so over weight on that trip as I not only got this book but also 12 others. This book is full of the most beautiful photos and sketches a must for all couture lovers.


I am putting this book on my Christmas Wish List xxx

Image from the book valentino: themes and variations

No comments: