Pages

Friday 7 August 2009

Our trip to London


Yesterday we spent the day in London, Christian had a meeting in Mayfair with a client to discuss bespoke wedding invites. So Faye and I decided to tag along and go window shopping. We found some great boutique stores and here are some of the photos from the day.

The fantastic Kingly Court, Carnaby Street. We left Christian parked under a parasol with a coffee and off us girlies went a hunting. OMG we found the most amazing store called Fur Coat No Knickers...... a vintage dress boutique run by two lovely ladies Emma & Laura and bursting with divine treasures.






More photos of our day on Monday, enjoy your weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow so party pictures as well on Monday xxx
Union Jack sequin clutch from Accessorize I know Accessorize is a chain not a boutique but just loving this bag. It would look fabulous hanging from a vintage hook in a white washed room.

5 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Divine pictures, I could get lost in that store forever, lucky you.
xxx

Unknown said...

Great pictures, I have to go visit that store! Thanks for sharing, Have a great weekend x

Fabulously French said...

What fab photos, it almost makes me wish I was back in London...

Bon weekend

Leeann

Kimberly said...

I love this clutch too! and the dresses are precious. Have fun on your journey!!
xxx kim

Family American Style. said...

Wow! Now,that is my kind of shopping. I thought you might like to hear about this great FREE giveaway and easy rules. Ends Sunday. http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/