Pages

Thursday 13 August 2009

Red bicycle

I have taken to my exercise bike, I have had it now for about 7 years and for most of that time it has been a clothes stand! I am now on a 3 kilometer ride in the morning to start my day. Exercise and me have never really hit it off but after just three days we are still friends, for now. With my new found friend I thought a bicycle post would be in order and who better then Audrey.....If I was to ever get a real bike it would have to be a Velorbis, they are so cute.

“I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.”
- Audrey Hepburn


I have fallen for these fabulous bicycles, day dreaming of popping down to the shops and filling the basket with groceries and flowers. I just can't decided between black or red?

images 1 2 3 Bikes by Velorbis

6 comments:

Fabulously French said...

I also have an exrercise bike which has more airmiles than I have as I cannot live without it.

I have a lovely black pushbike that I have used twice :-) That said our guests borrowed our bikes this week so it got an outing!

Happy cycling......
Leeann x

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I love this post. Audrey is so gorgeous along with little puppy. I love the red bike.
xxx

Kimberly said...

These bikes are so cute. I have a dear friend who started riding as exercise (her old almost vintage bike) now she rides everywhere. Even to the grocery store. she just fills up the basket on the front. So cute!
xxx kim

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so beautiful. Who new a bicylce could look so classy. The ones you posted have such a classic, vintage vibe about them!

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I put up a new post today of my pillow featured in Romantic Homes magazine.
Have a great day,
Aimee

beauty comma said...

Red, definitely! I wish I would look as stylish as Audrey though - in Norway, you have to wear a bicycle helmet, which of course flattens your hair no end...
Thanks for commenting on my blog =)

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Particularly the title attracted me to read the sound story.