Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Dream rooms of my dream home

I have often thought of how would I decorate my prefect dream home and whilst looking through a folder on my laptop titled 'Dream Home' I thought I would share just a few with you. This folder is years old and full of hundreds of images so I have no idea where they all came from but if any of these are your home....you lucky thing.
A beautiful bedroom to dream of designing more greeting cards in.
My dream tub
A cosy serene room to curl up in and read a book.
My dream kitchen, I could bake cupcakes and scones all day in here.
Dream walkin robe
Nursery.......maybe one day x.

I found a photo in my image album for my dream shed, these are the colours that I will paint our new shed with. There appears to be a common theme here...WHITE... Christian and Faye will have to learn to levitate. These images are now pinned up on my inspiration/wish board in my loft studio. It's great to have a dream.

No comments: