Pages

Sunday 2 March 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I spent the day visiting my parents in Selsey, Sussex where they live and we all went walking along Selsey beach with Christian and Faye, oh and Izzy the poodle. The sun was out and the wind had a little punch to it and we spent the afternoon shouting 'Izzy' as she wondered of constantly talking to other dogs along they way. Faye and I splashing in puddles and dodging waves.This house has been made from old train carriages, it consists of two carriages opposite each other and then the center filled in to make an A frame shape. It even has another carriage along side for a shed and all sitting by the side of the pebble beach.Ohh and this is my dream house sat over looking the sea in one direction and open fields in the other, ahh dream on. Happy Mother's day to my Mum and all the Mums out there. xxx

No comments: