Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Letterpress Collection


Yippee the post man just delivered some old letterpress blocks that I had bought over the net all the way from America, I have a little collection of blocks in my home office. We both were having a relaxing lunch with a phone in one ear and both laptops sending mail! when there was a knock on the door and it was our friendly posty. This is my Adana press waiting for me one day to spend some time and learn how to use it. It was given to me by a gentleman called Robin, it was his late Fathers, but for now it sits there looking interesting.Here are a few close ups of some of the blocks I especially love the ones that have the children playing with dolls.Other than magazines I don't really collect anything so these little blocks are my only dust collectors, oh OK I collect shoes, and handbags! I'm a girl, I can't help it!!!

No comments: